Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dr. Frabz Robbed At Lekki Phase 1

Today was definitely not a good day for music producer and Omawunmi's ex, Dr. Frabz. He was robbed where he parked his car today at Lekki phase 1 and lost all the valuable things in the car. Here is what he said; “Dis period I’ve had so much bad luck!:’( I was robbed dis morning:( 2 laptops r gone!:’( window smashed:’( in lekki phs 1,my bag:]I’m so handicapped!

I am sorry i have been MIA. Really sorry, it's for our own good. Please accept my apology.

13 comments:

  1. Are we sharing your profits with you? for our own good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No be small question u ask her,upon all,she didn't even bring bak gud stories..sory Dr frabz

      Delete
  2. No worries Miss L you'll be forgiven after your supply of correct gist. LOL
    I had to earn my keep today without my hourly five minute breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apologies. Abeg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya....sorry dr frabz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladun how was d nyt Vigil u went 2?
    I c u also took Linda along!
    Welcome back!
    *rme*
    Billie jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunty Ladun,its Omawumi, not Omawunmi

    Ur were MIA for our own good?ur excuse had better be pretty darn good and u better spill ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://earn4refer.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=22776

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who did u offend? Since d period is jst bn ill luck 4 u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our own good? Shior. Which kin wash be dat one?

    Come o Ladun, is it that people are no longer sending in Reader's mail or you are not posting them? At least to ginger this your blog that is getting drier by the day

    Doctor, pele o. I learnt long ago not to put valuables in the car, where someone can see from outside. Back in the UK, my car was smashed open because of a single cell phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he must have half a brain to do that.

      Delete
  10. see where bulabula has landed you, i hide every gadget under the seat where possible or i put them in the booth

    ReplyDelete